Saturday, September 4, 2010

General Rambling

I have taken a few classes from Big Picture Scrapbooking in the past. Part of me doesn't like to spend money on stuff like that when I can just find a layout or project and "lift" it (i.e. scraplift, copy it, etc) on my own. But from time to time I get in a kick of just wanting to get out my stash of supplies and pictures and create on my own. I think I'm getting sick of "lifting" again and am wanting to "learn" to create. So I found a few classes I want to take...stay tuned for the results.

While I was checking out the classes I started looking thru the instructor's blogs. I found a really fun one I added to my list: Confessions of a Chocoholic. The name is awesome in it's own, right? When you get a chance, read thru May's blog. I love her writing, there's alot of personality in it, and I'd love to meet her in person some day. For now, I'm settling on taking her stash class.

Anyone else working on Project 12? I'm caught up thru June and am planning on doing Jul and Aug tonight. Erica and I are going to a friend's house for a fun sleepover. She'll play with Marissa and Elizabeth and I will try and scrap in between pulling our hair out with two girls running under feet. At a minimum I know we'll all have fun.

Guess that's all for now...life seems to be calming down just in time for Girl Scouts to start next week. And then I go out of town for work the following week. I'll leave you with our standard Tilt-a-Whirl family picture from the fair...ugh, is there a story that goes with this. I'll save it for later.

No comments: