Sunday, September 12, 2010

July Summary - Project 12

Yes, It's been over a week since I blogged...and I have a few layouts I can share. Erica and I had a blast with Elizabeth and Marissa last weekend. The girls watched movies and the moms stayed up until all hours of the night gabbing and scrapping...no boys and no stress...what a night!!! My goal was to do the July and Aug Project 12 layouts. I was hoping to do more, but at least I can say I met my goal.

So here's July. Take out the rain and we had a great month. I neglected to scrap about the State Trap Shoot...oooops...don't tell Jeff!!! We had the Independence Day Celebration at the Park Strip, the Bear Paw Festival in Eagle River, TWO overnight camping trips WITHOUT MOM for Erica, and the Elmendorf Air Show with the Blue Angels. Erica also started mowing the lawn and Grandma and Grandpa came at the end of the month. And here's the layout using a Becky Fleck Sketch. How are you coming with your Project 12???The papers and stickers are all from Pink Paislee's Starlight Collection.

No comments: