Sunday, September 26, 2010

Color or Colour?

Ugh...I'm sucked in and I don't know why? I'm still trying to finish the Use Your Stash class at Big Picture Scrapbooking (oops, they changed their name to Big Picture Classes) and now I'm feeling the pull to take a class by Nic Howard called Colour! Or is it Color? I just scanned thru her blog and have tagged a few layouts for inspiration. I guess I'm just wanting to learn and learn and learn. I'm not sure why...I can lift just about anything and tweak it for my stash. I know I don't have time to try out for a design team (although I'd LOVE to eventually). I guess I just want to keep building my capabilities so one day I can try...or maybe I just need to do a little more for me as I'm feeling overwhelmed with my new job, all the Girl Scout events, and no relief on the horizon. It really seems odd to say that cuz I have scrapped more pages in the past few weeks than I have in a long time (you'll see them soon). I'm in a state of confusion and am not sure I understand what's going on in my head.

OK, I'm rambling...but I know one thing...I'm intrigued by the color class and I've registered for it. Stay tuned.

With much scrappiness...

No comments: