Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mamma's Pride and Joy

Well, the last post was such a chuckle at Erica's expense...this one is full of my pride for her. One of our favorite family games is Cribbage. Erica actually learned how to play before I did...and she's better than I am, too! But Jeff usually beats both of us, and not by a little bit. Then, one day in March, it happened...Erica beat Daddy!!! And I got it on film. I just love the look on his face.


And then there was the Alaska Run for Women in June. It's a 5 mile run to raise money for Breast Cancer research. Jeff was shooting, so Erica and I joined my Vegas Girls and their kids on the run...we were planning on walking, though. And then Erica decided she wanted to run. No, she didn't run the whole thing, but she ran alot of it. I was sooo proud of her. Now we're training to run a 5K. I told her she could have my ipod shuffle after she ran her first 5K all the way.




No comments: