Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School has started...

Well...today was the first day of school--Third Grade. Yes, I got pictures, but no, I don't have my camera downloaded yet. I need to get into a good routine for scrappin' and bloggin'...I'm trying.


Grandma and Grandpa are in town this week, so Erica's first day of school (and first week) is a bit different. We still did our standard tradition of going out for breakfast, but this year she didn't go to Faith for their drop off. And the pick up was a little different since she didn't take the Faith bus, either. But she's easily adaptable...the first day was AWESOME.


Until I get this year's first day done, and the pictures downloaded, here's a studying layout from almost a year ago (wow, I can't believe how far behind I am...I guess Project 12 made me feel like I was getting things done, but I still like to do the individual pages). Anyway...here it is. A total scrap lift from Scrapbooks Etc, including the papers (October Afternoon). I saw the page and wanted to do kite flying, but I didn't have any pictures, so I used these to "get 'er done."
P.S. I'm having scanner problems...not all my layouts are scanning well. For some reason the scanner wants to crop the layouts into smaller pictures. I need to pull my camera out in good weather and take pix, I guess...blah, I'm no good at that, either. Guess I'll get some more practice.

No comments: