Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our little turkey...

Ha, more fun at Erica's expense...isn't that the best part of being a parent? OK, maybe not the best part, but it's sure a fun added benefit.

Erica was invited to a bowling party earlier this year (wow, I'm not as far behind as my last post made it sound). I think that was the first time she bowled without the wii (she's better with the wii, by the way). I couldn't resist the title on this layout. I journaled that while she didn't make any strikes, she's still our little turkey. Boy is she gonna kill me when she's old enough to care about this...hee, hee. That said, she did tie for the high score on her "team."

I made this layout at an all-day crop a week or so ago. The bowling balls and pins are made from a Cricut cartridge (Nifty Fifties).

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It is so nice to see you posting pages again! I've been itching to scrap again - must be ending to summertime and the beginning of projects to keep me busy! Are you going to do the school thing? If not my room is ready for some of us to get together evenings...let me know.