Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My wacky daughter

Sometimes I wonder if we have kids just for entertainment purposes. The things Erica says and does just crack us up! Let me share some of her personality with you:

I can't really remember what she was doing when I took these pictures. Forget for a minute that she's a total ham. What really makes me roll on the floor is her mittens hanging out of her hat like floppy ears. WHAT is THAT all about?!? I think that's the DADDY in her! It's got to be...cuz I don't think I'd ever do that... And this story I had to hear second hand...and every time Jeff tells it, his eyes water from laughing so hard. Here goes: It was crazy hair day at school and Erica asked me to give her three pony tails. I did, but it really didn't look very crazy, so I matted each one...now THAT'S crazy! The problem is I didn't know it wasn't crazy hair day at her Elementary School, only at her before and after school center. Oooops! You can't tell from the pictures (or I couldn't when I first took them), but Erica was not happy with me. In fact, she told Jeff, "I didn't ask for this hair...I'm going to be totally humiliated." And as if that wasn't enough, it was the tone in her voice that just put it over the top for him.





2 comments:

Dalon said...

hey Michelle!!! glad to see you out here again (still) ;-) I'm not blogging ... not scrapping either ... just today started to catch up on some blog reading and saw your post!! crossing my fingers that with school starting soon I can get *my* routine back - hope you've had a great summer! coffee some time would be great - maybe after I get both kids in school ;-) chat with you soon!!

Grannie Annie said...

I was glad to finally see that you're blogging again! It's my way of catching up with "my" girl, Erica. I sure got a kick out of this particular blogging. Seeing Erica's picture with her tongue sticking out reminded me of Granny always doing the same whenever she had her picture taken at gatherings. I also couldn't stop laughing about her "hair day" pictures and story! I could just imagine her letting her dad hear a piece of her mind! Wish I could have been there like a fly on the wall!