Sunday, November 27, 2011

Album in a Weekend!!!

WHEW...what a weekend I've had so far.  I hosted an Album in a Weekend (AIW as I called it).  A bunch of ladies got together and scrapped all day Friday and Saturday...and some of them after they hit the Black Friday sales (I didn't this year).

I was able to complete (3) of my standard 8x8 calendars for Christmas presents (sorry, no pix given "eyes" that read the blog) as well as (9) 12x12 pages, all of which have pictures!!!  Last weekend I made (7) 12x12 layouts with pictures, too.  That's almost a whole album in a weekend!

Three ladies spent the night and Jeff cooked for us all weekend!  One of my layouts is going to be my favorite scrappy meals.  We had chicken and white bean soup, paella, omelets, turkey and spinach chili, and Thanksgiving left overs (the last meal was supposed to be couscous soup, but only one scrapper was left, so we just had left overs).  Oh, and we even made Sassy Dalons...a fun new concoction made with Gin, Cranberry Twist Mix, and Sprite...YUM!!!

Sorry, it's late and I REALLY need some sleep, so I'll get pictures tomorrow when the sun comes up (ha...I can sleep in for that!).  I also promised the scrappers recipes with pictures of our yummy meals...so more to come over the next few days!

Happy belated Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

woohoo!!!! what a wonderful time it was - thanks so much for hosting Michelle :-))) hope you ladies had a great time yesterday - I pooped out early last night - imagine that! ;-) but before that I toasted to you and my scrappy friends - I toasted to a wonderful weekend well spent - thanks again!!