Friday, November 4, 2011

What fakers!!!

Man, can I just tell you what a ham my daughter is?  Ha, I think all my blog readers know her and know that I don't have to remind you about that.  This summer Erica went to Girl Scout resident camp FOR A WEEK.  Yes, she was gone, away from us, with no phone, FOR A WEEK.  She even kept a journal while she was gone...but that's another story (maybe a scrapbook page).  The best part about the camping trip was that she went for free because she sold soooooo many cookies this year.

The trip TO camp was also a great story!  It takes us about an hour to get from home to Camp Togowoods.  We drove out with Bella and her family to keep each other company and save on gas.  Nicole and I had a great time chatting in the front.  We were almost to the camp, and we noticed they were all asleep in the back.  Nicole took out my camera and got took these pictures.  Then all of a sudden, they snickered and "woke up."  Those trick-sters.  They were faking!  Well, at least two of them were faking.  There's a picture of Carolyn in the back asleep so hard she's about bent in half in her seat...she's NOT faking.
This is another layout from the Double Take class at Big Picture Classes...and another layout I finished at the crop in mid October...I was on a roll with the sketches!!!

No comments: