Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday party activities

Erica had a blast at her TWO-DAY birthday party.  I don't think I have it in me to do that again.  Although, some of the things we did were alot of fun.  Decorating pillow cases was one of the fun activities, for sure.  The girls used fabric markers and did whatever they wanted.  Note to self...next time wash the pillow case first!!!  Erica's bled through to her pillow after using it a few days.  Oh, well...no real harm done.
The Life of the Party kit was my second favorite.  I pulled together all the layouts in no time at all.  For this one, I swapped out one of the chipboard die cut shapes for the pillow invitation...since it worked with us decorating pillow cases.  And for once I actually remembered to include memorabilia on the page!

No comments: