Monday, November 28, 2011

My favorite AIW layout...Lovely You!

Ha...so I didn't go right to bed last night like I said I was...I scrapped some more. I only got a few more pages done, but I can now say I have a whole album PLUS...21 pages and two more on the dinner table just about done!
I thought I'd post my favorite layout first. I just love my wacky daughter, and this layout totally shows her wackiness. Her school has spirit week in the fall and one day was "Crazy Hair and Crazy Clothes" day. She put on a purple dress with a blue skirt and a green sweater. Sometimes I think she'd actually wear this and not give it a second thought...thank goodness for veto power! Then she had me tease up two piggy tails into big balls on the side of her head.
The layout kit is Basic Grey (all the kits are from Basic Grey) and this is a layout from the Oxford kit.

No comments: