Monday, March 22, 2010

Another Layout...Honey I Shrunk the Kids

Wow...I'm LOVIN' that I am getting so much scrappin' time!!! I scrapped at home on Thurs night, went to a crop on Fri night and had some ladies over on Sat night. To be fair, Sat night was a mini-album class, but I still got to scrap, so YEAH!!!

These are pictures are from our recent trip to Orlando. Our second day at Disney we went to Hollywood Studios. Erica THOUGHT she wanted to ride the Rock N' Roller Coater, but got scared when we got to the front of the line. Then she THOUGHT she wanted to ride the Tower of Terror, but again got scared at the front of the line. There really wasn't much in terms of RIDES, but we found the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground and she had a blast!This is a layout I used with the Basic Grey Origins line. I got it in the Scrapbook Nook's monthly kit and turned it into my monthly kit. I just LOVE the colors!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Another good use for the bird and branch on this layout....
Don't blame Erica for thinking the roller coaster rides are scary- good choice to go to the playground instead.
I'm loving the Scrapbook Nook's Kit also but so far I am collecting instead of using them.