Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A cute pix to bridge the gap

Well, I'm getting ready to go to Disney...WORLD. In just two days Erica and I will be heading out of town without Jeff (he has some audits to prep for). I'm a bit nervous about flying that long distance by myself, but all moms have their leverage techniques, right? Mine is wearing a dress...if she is not the perfect little girl, she has to change out of her dress and into jeans.

While in Orlando we're going to the Magic Kingdom (of course), Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, and a Yakee's pre-game. We're also going to make a trip to Tampa/St Pete to see some friends and Jeff's aunt/uncle (I need to get that coordinated). I also hear the manatees are hanging out around the coast and we should be able to see them while we're there...cool!!!

OK, so I'm not going to be posting many scrapbook pages over the next 10 days, but I'll do my best to upload some fun photos each day. And here's a cute one I took today...it was "Dress up as your favorite book character day." Erica wanted to be Cinderella, but she's out grown her dress. Then she was just going to wear another princess dress, but I wouldn't let her wear it without pants. So she decided to wear a cute red/white dress I just bought her and added a wonderful red cape Grandma made her. She looked just like Little Red Riding Hood.

No comments: