Friday, March 19, 2010

I Scrapped!!!

Yeah!!! I scrapped last night...and it was another layout for the Design Your Life class. I'm sooooo far behind because of Spring Break, but oh well. This is a layout for Week 9...and today started Week 12 (ugh...the last week). I watched the video on elements (mostly lines today) and I love it. I'm such a linear person that I really liked this one. Horizontal and vertical and intersecting lines...what fun!

These pictures are from the ConocoPhillips Children's Christmas party. They always have face painting people and Erica LOVES it. We were lucky we got their early and there was not much of a line. Had there been a line, it wouldn't have mattered...Erica would've made us stay as long as it took to get her face painted. I'm not really happy with the pictures...I don't know why, but Erica tends to close her eyes when the flash goes off. I've been noticing that lately. I guess I should try to use my camera with less flash, huh? As usual, I must give layout credit to Cathy for her sketch. I used some Prima papers, American Crafts Thickers, Maya Road charms, and Stampin Up brads. The word strip is the digital download for this week from the class.

No comments: