Sunday, March 21, 2010

Toofless in Orlando

I totally couldn't resist scrapping this layout!!! I already posted about the excitement of Erica losing her first tooth in Orlando over Spring Break. It was one of the highlights of the day...and that was the same day she rode the Space Mountain Roller Coaster at Disney's Magic Kingdom!!!

This is a Real World Color layout from the Design Your Life Class that is about to end (and I'm three weeks behind). I just love the teal color and I have to admit the orange gives it a beautiful POP! But the picture takes the cake, doesn't it?!? I was at a crop at Scraptique in Wasilla and one of the gals told me the title had to be Toofless instead of Toothless...it's PERFECT!Core'dinations cardstock, October Afternoon patterned paper, BoBunny flower (from Mamma-Razzi...ha!!! It's an awesome line!!!).

No comments: