Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Final follow up on Florida Vacation

OK...I'm back from vacation, but a bit overloaded with work. I have LOTS to scrap, but won't get to that for a few more days (sniff, sniff). I did want to post one more thing...well, two, but they're kinda the same thing.
I posted on my first vacation update that Erica lost a tooth. After I posted the second update on Thursday, I started packing. While I was in the bathroom gathering things, she came in with a towel on her mouth crying about her mouth bleeding. When I pulled the towel away, one of her bottom teeth was missing and her other top tooth was crooked and looked ready to come out. I FREAKED...that tooth was not loose and there it was gone. I asked her if she fell or bumped her face and she said no. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was biting on the strap of her purse (woof-woof). Grannie Annie and I looked everywhere on and around the bed and didn't find the missing tooth. We finally found it in the kitchen near where she got the towel. I asked her if I could pull the other top tooth and she s no with a whimper. So here's her second tooth missing during our vacation...again, talking to daddy.
The next morning we took Grannie Annie to the airport. As we were leaving, she asked me for a tissue. I asked if she had a bloody nose (she gets lots) and she said, "No, I pulled my other tooth out." So here's her third tooth missing...three teeth in about five days. The tooth fairy REALLY wants her teeth. At this rate, she'll have an empty mouth by the end of the month.

No comments: