Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fixed the blog...man am I slacking

OK, so how many of my last posts were about me slacking? UGH!!! It has been THREE WEEKS since I last posted. Anyone in Alaska gets this: Summers are so short we have to take full advantage of them. But, I can't say that's the case cuz our summer has been awful this year (not sure we're really having a summer). My excuse (lame as it is) is that I ended my last job, started a new one, had visitors, went to Houston TX for training, and generally am a scheduling wreck (shhh...don't tell my new work that cuz I schedule for a living).

I am finally trying to get my life back into a routine. I even had a chance to fix my blog and do a little scrapping tonight. Did you notice the weird "image has been deleted or moved" thing in the middle of my blog? I have no clue how long it's been there, but I fixed it tonight. I almost selected a new blog design, but I like this one too much, so you're stuck with it.

Well, last month's kit was actually supposed to be the August kit. I ordered Pink Paislee for the July kit and some stickers were back ordered, so I swapped Aug and Jul. This layout is for the July-August kit. The layout is a sketch from Becky Fleck's Page Maps...I love her sketches!!! I think I posted a few of these pictures from the July 4th fun at the Park Strip, but here's the finished layout.

No comments: