Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Moe fishing pictures...sort of

I just realized I never posted this layout. I did this last month when I did the Best Buds layout (for the August/July kits). I'm gonna look and see what others I haven't posted...that will keep me from being a slacker at least for the next week...hee, hee.

Erica's class harvested eggs in the Fall last year. The eggs hatched (do fish eggs hatch? I guess...) in a tank in the school and grew into fry. Their last field trip of the year was to release the salmon. I was lucky enough to be able to join them. Each student was able to release several fry. What a hoot. After they released them, we had a nature scavenger hunt and then a picnic before we returned to the school.

The papers are Sassafras Lass...I just love those blues and greens!

No comments: