Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer Soccer

Erica's favorite sport seems to be soccer...right now. She took the summer off from gymnastics and took soccer in it's place. I was happy with the summer soccer program as they focused on techniques, and the coaches were certified instead of parental volunteers. We went twice a week, but can you believe I only took my camera one day??? So here's the layout with just a few pictures. We also bought pictures, so I'll post those once I get them scrapped.

The field was full of dandelions. I took the main picture with the camera low to the ground. The coach was talking with the players about what part of the foot to use when kicking (although it kinda looks like they're just relaxing). I thought it perspective was cool with the dandelions. Oh, and Erica's nick-name was "The Scoring Machine." She was very aggressive, and with all the energy she has, she was able to run a lot at practice.


These papers are more Sassafras Lass Indie Girl. Sorry for the off-center picture, I couldn't get the layout to scan correctly.

No comments: