Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Summer rafting with a new friend

I posted a few months ago about our trip to Arkansas/Missouri. While we were there, Erica met a new friend named Cole. By the way, she says she's gonna marry Cole now. Course, this is the third or fourth guy she's announced she'll marry. But I digress...Cole has a tube and they pulled it behind Grandpa's boat a few times while we were there. These are a few of the 70-80 pictures I took of them on the tube (they mostly look the same, so I don't know why I took so many).

What I particularly liked about this tube ride was how Cole was showing off. Several times he'd get on his knees and go with no hands. Check out the picture where Erica tried to be brave and let go of ONE hand...what a hoot! Grandpa drove fast and went in big circles trying to get them to fall off, but they never did. They rode for a LONG time and talked the whole time. I'd love to know what a couple of First Grader's talk about when nobody else is listening...or do I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle. Phyllis shared your blog with us. Cole had a great time with Erica and has asked several times since ya'll left, when he will get to see Erica again. He has new moves to show her on the tube and has since learned to kneeboard. I'm sure he will fine tune his skills before Erica gets here so he can show off on it as well. :) I'm amazed at how similar their personalities are. Looking forward to your next visit...Becky, Trent and Cole