Friday, October 1, 2010

Digital Lift...and more stash work


I had a few friends over last weekend to scrap and actually got a little scrappin' done myself...that rarely happens when I host crops. This layout came together in no time at all. It's a digital template from Jessica Sprague. And when paired with a kit from My Scrapbook Nook (My Minds Eye papers and embellies), the longest part was journaling. And I'm going to take credit for the Use Your Stash class work since this is an old kit...I'm doing good keeping with the kits to get rid of them!!!


These are a few pictures from a field trip Jeff and I went on with Erica's 1st/2nd grade class. The kids went ice fishing, but only one student caught a fish. I love the progression of these pictures with Erica, from excitement with Daddy, to getting tired and sitting down, to finally looking into the hole and wondering if there really are any fish in the lake at all.

No comments: