Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are you read for some color?

Ha...this isn't a post about the new Big Picture Class I'm going to take (that starts this week). But I did have some fun with autumn pictures...I just love the beautiful colors! These papers really caught my eye from Basic Grey (Indian Summer). We don't get the beautiful purples up here in Alaska, but the colors are still fun and so were the pictures. Enjoy...
It cracks me up how Erica and Jenna enjoy raking leaves...maybe it's because they have soooo much fun with them once they're piled up (another layout coming soon!). The leaves have been coming down in stages and just before Jeff mows them, they pull out the rakes and make big piles. I just love the little chipboard on the layout that says "Hi Ho, Hi Ho...it's off to rake we go." It's so perfect for the girls because it really never seems like work for them...at least not at this age.

No comments: