Sunday, October 10, 2010

No Fear?

OK, so the Use Your Stash class is over. I'm not sure if I really embraced the whole concept or not. You decide...

I found the cutest papers by We R Memory Keepers at Scrapbook Steals (awesome site, by the way!). As soon as I saw them I thought they'd be perfect for the Kennedy Space Center pictures I got over Spring Break. In the kit was also some stickers, stamps, and brads. Didn't I decide during the class that I have too many kits laying around? I cancelled a kit club this summer because of it. HRUMPH! I completed one layout from the space center and will probably do one more. I also did another layout with a picture from a Disney ride. Three layouts...is that sufficient? Part of me says yes, but part of me isn't convinced. I *might* be able to do more, but I think the papers will be laying around for a while if I do. I think I should share them with friends who have boys...

OK, so here's the Disney layout. Erica says she LOVES roller coasters. When we went to Disney World over spring break she wanted to go on ALL of them...Space Mountain included. Take a look at the picture and tell me if she really loved this ride. She says she did and she wanted to go again, but when it came down to getting in line, she decided not to. At least this ride didn't scare her when it came to other roller coasters. I'll work on a Powder Keg layout...if she could have ridden that one over and over and over in a single day, she would've.

No comments: