Friday, October 15, 2010

Still on spring break pictures...

While I had those last two pictures out to work on the cute kit, I decided to work on other Spring Break pictures. I've already scrapped a layout with the side picture of Erica, but I decided it was perfect in this layout, too. The layout is lifted from an old issue of Scrapbook Trends...I had the die cut from a kit I bought (it's an old kit, so I'm using my stash) and the layout I found cut it and split it around a big strip.

The day we watched the Yankees play the Tigers was absolutely perfect...perfectly HOT! We didn't stay the whole time cuz Erica started getting bored, but she was good for more than half the game. She even asked Grandpa Guru questions about the game of baseball. He's called Grandpa Guru because he's a guru when it comes to baseball. In fact, he was in Florida for a tournament with his college baseball team.

No comments: