Friday, October 29, 2010

What a "pear"

It took Jeff a while to figure out why I spelled pair as "pear." When you see the layout, I'm sure you'll get it. Creativity must be lost on him...

So Erica and Jenna have been joined at the hip for a while. They played together all summer when school was out, and all weekend once school started again. Last week Jeff won four tickets to The Great American Circus from the radio. Erica wanted Jenna to go. They had a blast. One of Jenna's mom's friends said they had face painting. Rather than spend $12 there to have it done, Jenna's mom painted their faces before we went (yeah!). I'm surprised it lasted all night. The girls played non stop on the bouncy toys (a slide, an obstacle course, and a fun house) before the circus started and again at intermission. I got a few pictures of the circus acts, but I'm not sure if they came out well enough for a layout...we'll see...

This is more Basic Grey, but it's from their Pyrus Page Kit. I guess I should journal in that tan block...oh, well...

No comments: