Saturday, October 2, 2010

Project 12 - Septemper...and more stash!

Are you keeping up with Project 12? I just love the project and think I'm going to keep up with it every year! Looking back at September, I don't really have many pictures...but why did I feel like I had little to no time for myself? And why do I feel so tired? Is it my new job that doesn't have every other Friday off to stay home and clean and scrap? It is that Erica studies spelling words almost every night (and has gotten mostly 100s on the tests...yeah, Erica!)? Soccer is only once a week and Jeff hasn't really been shooting much this month. Is it Girl Scouts? They only meet twice a month...but the Brownies sure have lots of activities compared to the Daisies. We may have to pick and choose NOT to go to some activities...but they're sooooo much fun! Mix in Erica's birthday and a GREAT hike up Mt Baldy and I guess I see where the time went. Whew, it didn't seem like we did much this month, but looking at all that, I guess all the little things add up.

So here's the layout with only a few pix. The STASH I used is more of the Fancy Pants It's Your Day kit (and I still have lots left). And the Becky Fleck sketch at the end.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

thanks for sharing your layout with the sample!!! great idea - love the colors you chose :-)