Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He Hunts, I Scrap!

HA...this is SOOOOO prefect!!! i saw this in the siggy of Debbie's posts on the AC Bailey Forum and immediately knew I HAD to have it. She was very sweet to share it with me. Those of you who know Jeff and I, know this is US (plus Erica, of course). The really funny thing is Debbie's husband is going hunting in Colorado later year and she's using that as leverage to try and go to the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) event in Florida this July...what a hoot...that is exactly my story!

I'm hoping to post another message later today (tomorrow at the latest) with the resulting layout from the AC Bailey Pot of Gold Scavenger Hunt. Anyone else playing? I finally found all the clues...if you need help, let me know, the prize is a gift certificate to the AC Bailey store. This was such a GREAT challenge...and I was excited to use photos of our recent trip to Texas. Stay tuned for more info

2 comments:

Dalon said...

oh i love your post!! and the bling matches your site perfectly :-)

Paper Memories said...

So glad you got it to work!
Enjoy!!!