Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pot of Gold Scavenger Layout

YEAH!!! I scrapped this week. Take a look at the AC Bailey Pot of Gold Scavenger Hunt...it's a little time consuming (but I can help with the clues), but well worth it. The grand prize is a gift certificate to the AC Bailey Store...and each submission increases the value of the certificate, so tell all your friends and let's get going!!!


As I posted earlier this month, Erica and I went to Texas for Spring Break. It turned into a mini family reunion while we were there...I saw family I haven't seen in 25 or more years. I have to laugh because the most common question asked of me was, "Can you see Russia from your back yard?" HA...the pictures in this layout were taken in my Uncle Mike's back yard (he has a small Ruby Red Grapefruit grove). Erica and cousin Beto picked the grapefruits and ate them on the spot....mmmmmm. Thanks for looking!!!



Credits: The dotted paper is from the AC Bailey March Kit of the Month (Cosmo Cricket “Girl Friday”), the flower paper is Daisy D's, the cardstock is Bazzill, ribbon from Fancy Pants, and Spellbinder's die for the journaling box.

4 comments:

MAAZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dalon said...

oh yeah!!! love the layout - AND the photos!!! isn't it amazing how, in the middle of winter, there are live trees in other places of the world?! ha!! thanks for sharing! (and for the reminder of the pot-of-gold hunt)

Connie Mercer said...

Great LO Michelle. That is where I grew up and raised my family as of 5 years ago. Glad you had a great time.

Paper Memories said...

Love the LO, great story.