Monday, March 30, 2009

Ugh...Have camera...no pix!!!

I'm a dork...again! Erica is a Daisy Girl Scout for the first time this year and I'm her Co-Leader. I have yet to be able to participate in a "Booth Sale" where the girls are trying to sell Girl Scout Cookies at a local grocery store. This past weekend I finally made it. We were so organized: had the table, a table cloth, the cookies (of course), all the girls were wearing their cute little Daisy Tunics, and I even remembered to bring my camera so I could get some good pix. DUH...the camera got stuck under all the coats and I totally forgot to take pictures. Jeff was even there helping the girls with their "technique." Those shoppers didn't even know what hit them...Erica even sold TWO boxes of cookies to a diabetic (and they weren't the sugar free ones).

So now I guess I'll just have to get a pix of Erica in her cute tunic and journal about the event...who says you have to have the EXACT picture of the event to tell the story, right???

2 comments:

Dalon said...

SO TRUE!!! the pictures are only the reflection of our memories anyway! and it's the memories we want to salvage forever and ever :-) sounds like the event was a good one! this just means you can fill the page with lots of journaling instead ;-)

Dalon said...

p.s. LOVE your new profile pic! ;-)