Sunday, December 11, 2011

Erica's Birthday BIG Game

I just LOVE being able to search the internet for ideas.  When Erica decided she wanted to have a sleep over, we immediately started searching for activities.  We found all kinds of ideas.  My favorite was and still is the giant board game.  I drew the board and the girls put different things in each square (move forward one, move back two, jump up and down, take a rest, etc).  Jeff brought home a big square box that we spray painted white and added black dots to make it a die.  The girls had such a great time they played it over and over...they just didn't like the part about being sent back to start.  The best part for me was when the girls would take the ONE die and shake it up and down, saying, "Come on Six..."  Ha!  It totally cracked me up!!!

No comments: