Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Looking back at the first day of school

As I've posted before, Erica and I started a tradition of going to breakfast the morning of the first day of school.  Last year Jeff joined us and this year Grandma and Grandpa were in town, so they joined us, too.  We used to go to the Muffin Man for a giant muffin, but last year we mixed it up and went to Denny's.  This year was even better, as we went to Kriner's Diner (our favorite breakfast joint).  Because Grandma and Grandpa were in town, Erica didn't have the choice of going to school on the Faith bus with her friends...so we dropped her off.  I wonder how long she'll want to continue this tradition.  I hope it lasts for several more years!!!
This was another Basic Grey laout that just came together soooo quickly.  I can't tell you how nice those layout kits are...I can't wait to do more!

No comments: