Friday, December 2, 2011

Let it snow...but please not be too cold!!!

We are taking full advantage of everything AK has to offer in the winter time.  Did you know that Chena Hot Springs in Alaska has a really cool Santa Adventure vacation?  I'll tell you all about it when we get back.  Let's hope the weather holds up and we don't experience the FULL Fairbanks winter adventure, complete with the 40 below temperatures.  We got to experience that a few summers ago...for 5 minutes in a cooler.  That was good enough for me.

This layout is from last year.  Erica and Jeff built a fort next to the drive way out of snow.  I think it was the week of Thanksgiving by the looks of the ice in the street.  Either way, she had a blast, and that's all that matters!
This is the Basic Grey Nordic Holiday kit.  Have I said how much fun I've been having with the kits?  I have!!!  I think I may need to get them EVERY YEAR!

No comments: