Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vegas friends

Before I get more carried away with Erica layouts and Chena Hot Springs vacation adventures...here's a ME layout.  Shhhhh...don't tell Jeff.  I don't really have a layout of him (yet...I got some great shots and stories at Chena Hot Springs!).
These are pictures of me and "the gals" at Vegas this summer.  I was sooooo excited to have lost 25 pounds for our trip.  Never mind that I've gained a little back, but I'm working on that!  Let's just hope the holidays don't sabotage me tooooo much more (yeah...like THAT'S the problem).

Of course this is another Basic Grey kit...I think it's Marjolaine.  What pretty blue and green colors!!!  I added the "Vegas" letters for the title.  Just don't look too closely at these layouts or you'll see most of them still don't have journaling.  I promise I'll get it done before the end of the year!

No comments: