Friday, December 16, 2011

Make it...Eat it...

Erica is working on a few Brownie Try-Its on her own.  Each Try-It requires completing at least four activities.  This is the first activity she completed toward the Make It, Eat It Try-It:  Sloppy Joes.  Here's the journaling on the page:

Erica has been helping us cook for a long time.  I thought she'd like earning a Brownie Try-It for cooking:  "Make it, eat it."  Each Try-It requires you to do four activities.  The first one she did was to make Sloppy Joes.  I didn't really like the recipe int eh Try-It book, so we used the Better Homes Cookbook.  She did it all...even defrosting the ground beef.  We were so proud and impressed!  Dinner was awesome!  I can't wait for the next recipe.
This isn't a Basic Grey layout kit, but I did use one of the kit layouts as a sketch idea with papers from the K and Company Brownie kit.  The alphas are from American Crafts.  And the flowers are misc embellishments from the Basic Grey Pyrus kit I used last year (no, I don't throw away anything...just ask Jeff).

No comments: