Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter eggs...and a ham

I found this layout idea a while ago from Scrapbook Memories. They showed several layouts on how to use extra photos as thumbnails on your layouts, and had an Easter layout as an idea. I modified it a little to add some extra papers and journaling.

I always get the egg decorating kit that has the sticker eyes and mouths. I don't know why I like that kit so much, but I do. And Erica seems to, also. She was such a ham decorating the eggs. In fact, here's the journaling: "Erica is such a ham...she goes well with eggs...hee, hee."
The papers and chipboard alphas are from My Minds Eye and the mini alphas are from Making Memories.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

oh this is a great layout!!! love the small pics you included ... but also all the white space ;-)