Sunday, April 4, 2010

Project 12

Have you heard of Project 365? It's where you take a picture every day for 365 days (yes, every day for a year). WOW...that's a bit much for me. But I found Project 12 and it sounds VERY DOABLE...so I'm gonna do it. I'm a bit behind, but that's OK. Now that Design Your Life is over, I need something else (ha...if you know me you know that's not true...but it sounds good, right?).

Here's the link to the Basics on Project 12. Basically, you do a layout every month summarizing your month. The best part about it is that they do 2-pg spreads. YEAH!!! I LOVE 2-pg spreads!!! So here's the first sketch (they're all from Becky Fleck who does page maps...one of my faves). I'm working on my first layout and will post it as soon as I'm done...while I'm at it, I hope you'll check out the link and play along with me.

No comments: