Friday, April 30, 2010

Another "Me" layout...sort of

I pulled out some more My Minds Eye papers to play with tonight. This one has five spaces for pictures that say "Place Picture Here." It also has blocks to include notes about the camera, who took the picture, location, and other details. I knew when I saw the paper that I'd tweak it and make it my own...I hope you like it. I didn't even really plan that it would be a shooting page...hee, hee...get it, "shooting"...taking pictures and shooting my new Christmas present. Ha...I crack myself up (yes, I'm a dork!).

So yes, this is my new Christmas present. The journaling reads: "I never really thought I wanted this gun until I held it at the store. And when I first shot it after Christmas, I was unsure again...it's such a small gun and has a big kick. But the more I use it, the more I love it. And I love that Erica enjoys sharing this with us, too...safely, of course."

I really like the last picture. Erica took it and I didn't really notice how cool it was until later...you can see the gun powder lit as the gun was fired. Man, I love my camera!!!

No comments: