Friday, April 16, 2010

Owl-lot of Fun

Have I blogged about Erica's troop going to the Zoo for Daisies Day at the Zoo? I had a crop and couldn't go, but I left specific instructions with Jeff to get pictures...LOTS of pictures. He did pretty well. I had lots of pictures to pick from, including some awesome pictures of the girls concentrating! What he didn't get pictures of was the completed projects. Never fear...I'm not above "fixing" that with pictures after the fact. So Erica and I took pictures Thursday to complete the layout. That falls in the category of "staged family fun." And what scrapper can say they haven't done that...hee, hee!!!
This layout is 100% lifted from Stacey Michaud. I just LOVE her work. My new favorite challenge forum, Serendipity Scrapbooks, had a challenge to use no cardstock. UGH!!! So, when I saw Stacey's layout, I immediately thought of Erica's Daisy trip to the Zoo and had to do it!!!

2 comments:

Dalon said...

oh I love the layouts you're doing!! (the stars turned out GREAT - good colors, great design) and the owls are wonderful too!! no cardstock? um ... yea ... not a challenge I would have even agreed to ... ha!! you're right - being a "true" scrapper we need to complete the store - what better way than to stage some pics?! fantastic idea!!!!

Debbie said...

What great pictures to usE with the OWL kit...just love how it all goes togeher!

Thanks for another site for me to check out...love when find these cool places!