Monday, April 26, 2010

A layout with me...

I got some really cute papers and die cuts from My Minds Eye. One of the title blocks says, "a little bird told me that you love me," and there's a cute bird to go with it. So I HAD to do a layout with them. Yesterday we picked Erica up from having a sleepover with a friend and she was a big snuggle bug. So I wanted to do a layout with the two of us. The problem is I'm usually behind the camera. I was able to find a few pictures from Disney over spring break, though. One Grannie Annie took of us, and the other I took with the camera at arms length.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

CUTE....your journaling all around is there but not overdone. Cute embellishments- birds are so popular now.

Dalon said...

love the pages - but even better that you got yourself in the pictures ;-) glad to see you're still crankin out the pages!!!