Wednesday, April 28, 2010

School Field Trip

I love going on field trips with Erica's class. I'm heart broken that I missed a trip this week to the Pioneer Schoolhouse. Erica had such great stories to tell...it just broke my heart.

So in memory of my first field trip this school year, here's a layout from Pyrah's Farm, a u-pick farm in Palmer, AK. We went in September and most of the veggies were picked over, but the day was absolutely beautiful. Many of the kids had never been on a hay ride, so that was cool, too. What great memories I have of that day!These papers are My Minds Eye Life Stories, and I used a layout sketch (you KNOW how I love them!).

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh Pyrah's Farm is one of the best places for a field trip! And a good ole fashioned hay ride is what every kid needs to experience!
Love the pictures you used in this layout...it lookslike Erica is reading a list on the right side!