Tuesday, April 6, 2010

February Summary - Project 12

Yeah...another month complete for Project 12, and I'm almost caught up. Man do I LOVE challenges, they REALLY get my juices flowing.

After not having enough room to write my journaling for Jan, I decided to type it for Feb. YEAH...I got it all in. I still need to do individual pages for these activities, but it was nice to get all the words I wanted in. February was a fun lovin' month...as I wrote in the layout. We did more Girl Scout activities: Women in Science, and World Thinking Day. We also went to watch a girl from our troop skate at Fur Rondy. Erica's class went ice fishing and to see Seussical the Musical...I'm happy that I got to go on both trips. And of course I put a picture of the love of my life on the layout...it was one of the few pictures of him that month (I need to do better at that). Here's my layout, and the sketch follows it. These papers are from Pink Paislee's Cupid line, as are the rubons, stickers, and die cuts. I also cut out a few flowers for accents.

No comments: