Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anchorage local cricut deals!!!

If you are in the market for a Cricut Expressions or some new cartridges, head to the Anchorage Dimond Costco before Mother's Day. They have the Expressions with an additional exclusive cartridge for $299. They also have a Gypsy deal with an exclusive cartridge, an Expressions Accessory Pack deal, and a GREAT Pick-3 cartridge deal: Pick any three for $94. Below are a list of the cartridges I remember they had (I hope I caught them all):

Tie the Knot
Give a Hoot (this is brand new)
Heritage
Sweet Treats
Once Upon a Princess (I think this is pretty new, too)
Wild Cards
Just Because (also brand new)

I think they had the Story Book font cartridge, too. If you can't make it to the Dimond Costco before Mother's Day, they will be at the Bragaw Costco starting May 14. GREAT DEALS!!! Go check it out...and Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: