Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother-Daughter Quality Time

Here's another layout I made for Scraptique...it mostly consists of My Minds Eye die cuts and alphas, along with a small strip of Little Yellow Bicycle paper. This layout, and the previous one, will be on display at Scraptique for a while...go check it out, and stay for a class or a crop.

This is from our trip to Orlando over Spring Break. Jeff couldn't go due to work (and another clean audit...he's soooo good!), so we went ourselves and met up with Grannie Annie and Grandpa Guru. What a great time we had (you've seen some of the stories on past posts...and you'll see more when I get them all scrapped). This was our first day at Disney. Erica had to wait two days before we went. I'm surprised she sat still for this picture, but I'm really glad she did!!!

No comments: