Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Winter Camping Trip

Erica's Girl Scout troop has been very active...I often feel like all I put in the blog posts are things about her troop. I've mentioned a few times about her camping trip this past winter. We went out to Togowoods in Wasilla for the weekend. The weather was COOOOLD...seriously, it got to 20 below. On our way home, we watched a spider crack on the windshield travel from one end to the other...it was cool.
Anyway, here are the last of the pictures from the winter camping trip...just general camping pictures. I already scrapped the Service Project where the girls made bird feeders with toilet paper rolls, peanut butter, and seeds. They also made scrapbooks and they got to learn about the smallest owl in North America (I made an 8-1/2 x 11 page from that...I may make one 12x12, we'll see). The only other thing the girls did was make mini satellites to hear things far away, but I only got one picture of that. Oh, and I smashed my finger and lost my nail (OUCH!).
These are papers and embellies from Bo Bunny's Roughin' It line. I'm a HUGE fan of Bo Bunny!!! More to come with these papers later this month (projects for Scraptique).

No comments: