Monday, May 10, 2010

April Summary - Project 12

I'm just loving this Project 12 thing. I tend to be a 2-pg scrapper and the sketches are all 2-pages...at least so far. Plus, it's a nice way to get recent events scrapped before you forget them. So here's the April summary:

April is the beginning of things calming down. The big Relay for Life fund raiser, Crop for Cancer, is over. I haven't gotten the full results, but I'm optimistic. The actual Relay is later this month just before we go on vacation. During April we also went on a Mother-Daughter camping trip and Erica finished her Daisy Journey with the Girl Scouts. So here's my layout and the sketch follows it.You can click on the Project 12 link in the margin for more info on Project 12. I hope you'll join me. Stay tuned next month for the May summary.

No comments: