Saturday, May 22, 2010

More mini album pix...better late than never?

I know I promised pictures, but I didn't get them taken until Thurs when I stayed home with Erica on her last day of school...101.5 temp.
This album took me 3 years to finish...yes, you read that right. Some friends of ours (Erica's God Father) had a daughter three years ago and this was supposed to be one of the baby gifts. I "found" it when I was cleaning my craft room. It was nearly done, so I finished it this past weekend...whew! Now let's hope it doesn't take another three years to deliver it to them. They just went home with triplets girls this week (two identical twins and the third is fraternal). Jimmy is outnumbered 5-2 in the house now...poor thing...
This album is the last of the A-B-C albums I've made. I programmed A is for... all the way thru Z into the Xyron Design Runner and then print the sayings on each page. I always use page kits with embellies and am able to get almost all 28 pages done (I have to add a few extras and just look for coord papers and embellies if I need more).
There were too many to post, so I just posted the first few pages...thanks for looking. I may not be posting much more for the next week as we are going on vacation. I'll try to post some fun pix so the blog won't be too lonely...and then you can see them again when I finish the layouts :)

No comments: