Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mini Album Weekend

It's been a while since I made a mini album...well, one for ME. This weekend I put together a class kit for Scraptique (I hope they don't mind me showing it early). My initial project was going to be an acrylic album, but I initially couldn't find the album, so I gave up and made something else. While I was looking for the album, I got lost in my craft room and decided maybe I should straighten it up a little. In doing so, I found two mostly done albums. Wouldn't you know I got side tracked and had to finish them. I'll post a few pictures of them later this week...for now, I'm soooo excited and wanted to post this.

From time to time I check out a mini album site. I have yet to complete one of their projects...until now. I saw this and knew I HAD to make it for Erica about her most recent camping trip. It's made from Toilet Paper Rolls. Jeff, my wonderful enabler, pulled out the center of his roll for me so I could make this...what a great husband, huh? Here are a few pictures...for more details, you can come take the class at Scraptique. I'll let you know when it will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!

Debbie said...

Haven't seen this one before...toilet paper rolls...what a good recycling project! You did a great job with the camping trip embellishments.
Clean craft room = finished projects- way to go!