Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Challenge Begins at home...

...so to speak. Challenge 1a of the AC Bailey Stimulus Challenge is to create a layout about your house. We remodeled our house five summers ago (wow, I can't believe it was 5 years ago) and I have yet to scrap it...not even one picture or thought.

I feel so relieved to have finally scrapped the remodel. I've had the stickers for so long that they would hardly come off the backing paper. I know I need to journal something on the layout, but I'm not sure what to write yet...so I can add it later, right? I'm just glad I was inspired to FINALLY scrap the remodel.


Now I challenge YOU to go to the AC Bailey forum, sign up for the challenge, and get your name in the hat for some goodies!!! Happy Scrappin'!!!

1 comment:

Dalon said...

wow Michelle - this looks amazing! I didn't even get to see much of your home, but I loved the kitchen :-)