Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mini Family Reunion

More stories from Spring Break...

My mom was born and raised in South Texas. When we went to Texas for Spring Break is was almost a like a family reunion. Erica had never met my mom's side of the family...and I can only imagine what she was thinking when she met everyone. She was taken by Uncle Beto...she even wrote a letter to him that said she would always love him. And Uncle Johnny was not far behind as he kept trying to teach her his version of "good manners." Fortunately those manners haven't stuck. "The Kid Beto" (my cousin Brenda's son) was also one of her favorites as he was just a year or so older than she...they really hit it off.


At the crop I attended last weekend, they had a challenge for us to do a project using the new Creative Memories puzzle punch. You know me and challenges, so I did a layout!!! I used Vintage Moon Die Cut papers that AC Bailey used to carry.

No comments: