Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More Spring Feelings

This is another layout from the crop this weekend. The pictures aren't so much spring-y as the papers. I used the April Kit of the Month from AC Bailey along with felt from Queen and Co and some new paper flourishes from Bazzill I just HAD to get! I saw the layout by Becky June and HAD to "lift" it. I didn't put a title on it because nothing has "hit" me yet...and the pix look like my printer was starting to die (I will have to re-print them). Isn't the layout awesome??? As I was putting it together, my new scrapping friend did one, too.

And I have to share the funny story behind the pictures. One Sat morning Erica and I are hanging out and all of a sudden she says, "Momma, take a picture of this." She sitting on the couch with her baby and her puppy and has a scrunched up face and smile. I go get my camera and start shooting her. After every picture she wants to see the results...and critiques me! She says, "No, I want my whole body in it..." and "No, I can see the couch...get closer!" So who is making who in this dangerous duo??? I bet you think I'm making her that way, but think about this: could it be that SHE is making me the way I am???

2 comments:

Dalon said...

oh I just love this layout!! I will have to lift it ... just hope I don't forget and use it in the challenge!! HA!!! :-) (jk) these are great colors too - good for boys AND girls!!

Holli said...

ah, YES... it's the little girls in our life that makes us who we are!!